[Macpartners] Help with sudden Niftytelnet breakage under OS 10

Scott Ehrlich scott at csail.mit.edu
Fri Feb 20 15:23:23 EST 2004

I have two users, both using OS 10, who's Niftytelnet 1.1 with SSH support
suddenly stopped working for them.   They attempt an ssh connection to a
server, a window pops up for a blink of a second then disappears.

Any idea(s) what might be wrong?   My workaround for now is to use OS 10's
terminal for ssh connections and fugu for scp, but it would be really nice
to figure out what is going on with Niftytelnet.

I tried sshing to other hosts (new to niftytelnet) and still get the same
behavior.

Thanks.

Scott