[Macpartners] Mac OSX.3.2 upgrade

Albert Willis awillis at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 10 16:31:30 EST 2004

Greetings.

Here's the latest on Mac OS X 10.3 licenses:

we're in the process of finalizing an agreement with Apple that will
allow us to resume distributing licenses for Mac OS X 10.3. We are
looking forward to making an announcement as soon as the agreement is
finalized--within a week or so.

We will send the announcement to Mac Partners, IT Partners and Software
Release Announce e-mail lists. If you have additional questions, please
contact the Software Release Team at swrt at mit.edu.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and we'll be in contact soon.

   -- Al