[Macpartners] Mac OSX.3.2 upgrade

Tom Pixton tpixton at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 10 12:46:50 EST 2004

I've sent the following message to the Software Release Team, but
haven't heard anything. Who should I contact to reserve the Panther
licenses?

Thanks.

Tom

Hi Software Release Team:

PSB would like to order or reserve OSX.3.2 upgrade (Jaguar to
Panther) licences for our office. Angela Blossom was our contact, but
is no longer in that position. We need two CDs and 12 licences.
Please let me know who I should contact and when these will be
available.

Thanks.

Tom

--
Tom Pixton
Publishing Services Bureau

Find answers to your publishing questions and expert support for your
next project.
Explore MIT's graphic identity and download logos and templates.
Order official MIT stationery, envelopes, and business cards.

Access these online resources from http://web.mit.edu/psb/portal/