[Macpartners] G5/ OS X 10.3 and Gigabit ethernet

Albert Willis awillis at MIT.EDU
Sat Feb 7 13:28:44 EST 2004

Giovanni--

there were some networking problems in 10.3 that were fixed in 10.3.2.
So, you upgrade to that if you haven't already.

Also, you can manually configure the ethernet port settings--speed,
duplex, MUT.

   -- Al