[Linerva-announce] Linerva outage tonight

Evan Broder broder at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 29 00:18:22 EDT 2010

Hi everybody -
    At approximately 11:23 PM tonight, Linerva experienced a kernel
OOPS in the OpenAFS client. Unfortunately, this destabalized the
server and necessitated a reboot. Service was restored at
approximately 12:10 AM.

Additionally, since I don't believe it's been noted here before, SIPB
has a feed on Twitter (http://twitter.com/sipb). While we can never
make any guarantees, we do our best to post both expected and
unexpected outages for all SIPB services to that account.

As always, we apologize for the inconvenience.

- Evan
  for the Linerva team.