[Leonardo/ISAST Network] One week left to fill out the Leonardo Network Survey

Leonardo/ISAST isast at leonardo.info
Thu Apr 24 15:45:19 EDT 2008

Thank you again to all the individuals who have taken the time to
complete the Leonardo Network Survey. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

For those of you who still want to fill out the survey, you have one
week left! It will be available through April 30th (see below for how to
access it).

The short survey is designed to learn more about you, as a member of our
community and your professional and academic interests. We also invite
feedback on the services and products provided by the organization along
with suggestions for how we may improve ourself. The survey should only
take a few minutes to complete and the resulting responses will be
tremendously useful in our discussions and planning for the future of
the organization.

To take the survey, please follow this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=MX5yfeImnTWy7AL2uOp7og_3d_3d

If for some reason you are unable to access the link above, you can also
find a link to the online survey on the home page of the Leonardo web
site: http://www.leonardo.info

In appreciation, we are offering a free listing in the Leonardo
Electronic Directory to those who complete the survey. More information
about this is posted at the end of the survey.

Thank you for your participation!