[Leonardo/ISAST Network] Pre-registration for NEO LEO conference now open

Leonardo/ISAST isast at leonardo.info
Tue Apr 22 15:10:21 EDT 2008

Leonardo Colleagues,

Tell us what you want to hear/talk about/discuss at NEO LEO: New
Leonardos engaged in the Burning Issues of our Times, Leonardo's 40th
anniversary conference, March 18-21, 2009, ARTS Lab, University of New
Mexico, Albuquerque, NM

PRE-REGISTRATION for NEO LEO is now open

http://artslab.unm.edu/leo40/registration.html

We encourage you to pre-register for NEO LEO as this will help us plan
and open topic areas of interest to you. Depending on pre-registration
topics submitted by you we will open up new subthemes/panels and select
new invited speakers. In addition to the usual formats we will have a
pecha kucha (an informal conversation and presentations).

Roger Malina, NEO LEO co-chair, Leonardo/ISAST
Claudia Valdes, NEO LEO co-chair, UNM ARTS Lab