[LCM Articles] [BIOGRAPHY] Claude Comair, Chairman of Nintendo & DigiPen

Lamoushka@aol.com Lamoushka at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 02:19:28 EDT 2006

Hi Loai,

I know a lot of Naamanis.  May I know the name of your father?

I was so pleased to listen to you regarding TECHLEB 06, and your mentioning
of the GAMING INDUSTRY as one of the alternatives in the "Economical
Resurrection of Modern Lebanon", if I may ay so.

I am a Game Developer based in Orlando, FL and the proud son of the first
Armenian-Syrian 1924 MIT Graduate.

I studied at the Jesuits in the beautiful years of Beirut and graduated in
1971 (Sciences Economiques).  Unfortunately, I had to cut short my PhD  (DES)
studies because of the beginning of the civil unrest in Lebanon.

I am actually working on a Game Project, to be launched hopefully by the  end
of the year.

Let me know if you need any help regarding our beautiful Lebanon.

Best regards, and good luck,
George Y. Krikorian

(407) 352-1434