[LCM Articles] I heart Beirut campaign

Hanan Karam hnkaram at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 4 13:48:21 EDT 2006

hey guys

Let's move on the "I Heart Beirut campaign" in Boston and neighboring towns.  Check www.bloggingbeirut.com site for info.  Basically, we put stickers with I Heart Beirut (like I Heart NY) everywhere in the city.  We can also put on there a website address for people to get updated info on what's happening in Lebanon.  I think it's a great idea, because it's such a positive message on the sticker.

What do you think?  Can you help with distributing the stickers?
Which website address should we put on there?

If we decide to go ahead with this, I can get the stickers printed tomorrow and we can meet to distribute.

Waiting to hear back

Hanan