[LCM Articles] Boycott STARBUCKS Now!

Wassim Elyaman welyaman at rics.bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 4 13:29:16 EDT 2006

I swear to every single Lebanese and Palestinian child killed that I
will NEVER EVER spend a penny at Starbucks.
W.

Pls read below:

LETTER FROM THE CHAIRMAN OF STARBUCKS

Please read the below letter from the Chairman of Starbucks

They actually raise money to, and I quote from the letter, " to
protect innocent Israeli citizens from anti-Semitic Muslim terrorism
" !!!

Written by Howard Schultz
Tuesday, 11 July 2006
Dear Starbucks Customer,

First and foremost I want to thank you for making Starbucks the $6.4
billion global company it is today, with more than 90,000 employees,
9,700 stores, and 33 million weekly customers. Every latte and
macchiato you drink at Starbucks is a contribution to the close
alliance between the United States and Israel, in fact it is - as I
was assured when being honoured with the "Israel 50th Anniversary
Friend of Zion Tribute Award" - key to Israel's long-term PR success.
Your daily chocolate chips frappucino helps paying for student
projects in North America and Israel, presenting them with the badly
needed Israeli perspective of the Intifada.

Starbucks, through the Jerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah, an
international network of Jewish education centres, sponsors Israeli
military arms fairs in an effort to strengthen the special connection
between the American, European and Israeli defence industries and to
showcase the newest Israeli innovations in defence. As my
contribution to the fight against the global rise of anti-Semitism,
the reason behind the current conflict in the Middle-East, I help
Aish HaTorah sponsoring the website "honestreporting.com" and produce
material informing of Israel's side of the story.

Without you, my valued customer, I wouldn't be able to raise hundreds
of millions of dollars each year to support Israeli citizens from
terrorist attacks and keep reminding every Jew in America, to defend
Israel at any cost. $5 billion per year from the US government are no
way near enough to pay for all the weaponry, bulldozers and security
fences needed to protect innocent Israeli citizens from anti-Semitic
Muslim terrorism. Corporate sponsorships are essential.

Having the bigger picture in mind, Starbucks have donated a store to
the US army to help in the "War on Terror". I cannot emphasise
enough, how vital the "War on Terror" is for the continued viability
and prospering of the Jewish State.

So next time you feel like chilling out at a Starbucks store, please
remember that with every cup you drink at Starbucks you are helping
with a noble cause.

Howard Schultz
Chairman & Chief Global Strategist
Starbucks Coffee Stores

Every time you visit Starbucks..... & drink a cup of chocolate chips
frappucino ........ Think your drinking a cup of Blo........