Multiple identity providers in NetIdMgr

Daniel Kouril kouril at ics.muni.cz
Mon Mar 3 09:34:00 EST 2008

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 09:07:37AM -0500, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> We are getting closer but there is no development version available at this
> time.
>
> Funding for the project ran out a long ago but Secure Endpoints is
> continuing to develop it as time permits.  If all goes well we hope to have
> a development build available independent of KFW in about a month.
>
> Which identity providers are you interested in developing?

I'd like to eventualy polish the grid plugin managing X.509 proxy
certificates and remove the (artifical) link between a krb5 principal
and X.509 identity. We're also aiming at producing a GUI to manage
short-lived certificates issued by an on-line CA, which contain some
additional SAML-encoded data about the certificate bearer. It would nice
if we could use NIM for this task as well.

cheers,

Daniel