Multiple identity providers in NetIdMgr

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Mon Mar 3 09:07:37 EST 2008

Daniel Kouril wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We'd like to use NIM to control several identity types, so I'd like ask
> about current status of the support for multiple identity providers
> described in
> http://www.secure-endpoints.com/netidmgr/proposal-nim-multiple-id-nc-ux.pdf
> and http://www.secure-endpoints.com/netidmgr/roadmap.html#multiple
> identity providers?  If it's not going to be published soon, is there a
> development version avaialable that supports this feature?  Thank you in
> advance,
>
> cheers,
>
> Daniel
We are getting closer but there is no development version available at
this time.

Funding for the project ran out a long ago but Secure Endpoints is
continuing to develop it as time permits.  If all goes well we hope to
have a development build available independent of KFW in about a month.

Which identity providers are you interested in developing?