[krbdev.mit.edu #6027] Bug in MIT Kerberos for Windows Version 3.2.2

peter.wolfe@hp.com via RT rt at krbdev.mit.edu
Sat Jul 12 22:41:20 EDT 2008

I have windows home premium 54-bit.
The secure endpoints site:
http://www.secure-endpoints.com/#kfw
says to install BOTH the 32 bit and 64 bit MSI files on 64 bit windows...
I installed the 32 bit one first and then the 64 bit one.
The 64 bit install detects the 32  bit one and *removes* it
before proceeding. So is the web site just wrong? Or should
the installation order be 64 bit then 32 bit (which I haven't
tried yet). Either way, both installs will try to install
the same service, no? Which one should win?

		pete