Windows CCAPI design sketch

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Fri Jan 25 10:45:06 EST 2008

Kevin Koch wrote:
> I've updated the Windows CCAPI design sketch, hopefully answering previous
> questions.
>
> The document has moved again and is now at
> http://k5wiki.kerberos.org/wiki/Projects/Windows_CCAPI.
>
> For those who are interested, the source code has been checked in to
> .../krb5/src/ccapi/*/win.
>
> Comments are welcome.
>
> Thanks.

Kevin:

Could you please add sections describing:
* the platforms that are being supported
* the development tools that are being supported
* a summary of the differences in functionality between the currently
deployed CCAPI and this one.  In particular, what are the known
compatibility issues that application developers are going to have to
deal with when the transition occurs.

Thank you.

Jeffrey Altman