The very first NIM password prompt -- customer feedback needed.

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Tue Sep 25 17:29:39 EDT 2007

Kevin Koch wrote:
> If you're not at Stanford, we'd like to hear your views, too.
>
> Kevin Koch
I must point out that this is a developer list not an end-user list.  It
is unlikely that the vast majority of end users or those working to
support end users read what is posted here.

If you want the opinion of end users or help desks, you need at the very
least to ask on kerberos at mit.edu but more likely you need to actively
perform Google searches to find out who distributes KFW and contact the
people responsible for the distribution directly.

Jeffrey Altman
Secure Endpoints Inc.