The very first NIM password prompt -- customer feedback needed.

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 25 12:33:24 EDT 2007

Jeff, what we're trying to do here is determine what customers want.
In particular we're trying to determine how likely it is that the
windows username will match the kerberos username in cases where the
NIM credentials dialogue is used.  IN particular I'd like to exclude
cases where MSLSA is used.

I'd appreciate you sharing any market research you can with us on this issue so Kevin can make a determination about what best serves the KFW community. q

--Sam