[gwaMIT] October I-Corps Spark Program Dates

gwaMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Fri Sep 16 13:07:37 EDT 2022

Hello All,

We have two Spark programs scheduled next month beginning on Wednesday, October 5th and Wednesday, October 19th. Please find attached our flyer which has more details and can be circulated as appropriate. As always, we would greatly appreciate your help in distributing it and adding the cohort dates to your events calendar if it dovetails with your own entrepreneurial programming.

If you know of any researchers or entrepreneurs who would like to have an informal chat with me about whether they are a fit for the program or if they should participate, please feel free to share my contact info and I will be glad to speak with them.

Teams wishing to apply for a fall National I-Corps program cohort are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Lisa

Lisa Naquin
Program Manager, NE I-Corps