[gwaMIT] gwaMIT Healthcare Awareness Series

gwaMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Tue Mar 9 13:34:10 EST 2021

We’re excited to announce that we will be holding a healthcare awareness series this month during the week of March 22nd - March 26th! There will be three panels, each one during a certain day of the week; these panels will focus on sexual and reproductive health (Monday, March 22nd), community healthcare specifically focusing on work being done to address racial and ethnic disparities in healthcare and improving health equity (Tuesday, March 23rd) and LGBTQ health and mental health (Friday, March 26th). We have an exciting lineup of speakers from healthcare workers at MIT as well as in the greater Boston area, and the sessions will be interactive with many chances to ask questions and engage in discussion. Lunch will reimbursed (up to $15) and the sessions will be from 12-1 pm. If you’re interested, please RSVP here! You can attend any or all of the events, at your preference. (https://forms.gle/MvGkWbrccK6yJHoXA)