[GWAMIT] The Stories We Tell + Can I Hold the Mic - Tonight!

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Tue Apr 30 12:24:53 EDT 2019

Hi GWAMIT,

Reminder that this event is tonight at 5:30pm. Food from Cafe Luna will be served. Hope to see you there!

Best,
GWAMIT Exec

MIT Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2019 presents…

The Stories We Tell and Can I Hold the Mic?: an interactive exhibit followed by a storytelling event
5:30pm-8:00pm, April 30th,
La Sala De Puerto Rico

Exhibit-Event Description:

Join us for the final event of Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2019! Hosted by VPR and in collaboration with GWAMIT and PLEASURE, The Stories We Tell and Can I Hold the Mic? is a tandem exhibit-event that focuses on the impact of sexual violence. Come in for the first hour to explore and engage with the photos, activities, and other media of The Stories We Tell and then stay for Can I Hold the Mic? to hear members of our community share stories about how sexual assault and harassment have impacted their lives. Food will be served.

We encourage you to check out the event website for more information about Can I Hold the Mic? and how you can participate:http://tinyurl.com/CanIHoldTheMic

Click this link to RSVP (not required, but it will help us get enough food!): http://tinyurl.com/CanIHoldtheMicRSVP *

*You can exit either form at any time.