[GWAMIT] Webinar with Cyclotron Road, GBM and Empowerment Conference coming!

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Wed Oct 17 12:02:11 EDT 2018

Hello GW at MIT members,

We have some wonderful events coming soon!

Our Empowerment Conference will take place the week of November 5th. Save the date and stay tuned since we will send more information about events, speakers and dates in the next weeks!

Today, we are hosting a webinar with Cyclotron Road about their entrepreneurial fellowship, and next week our General Board Meeting (GBM). More information below:

1.    Webinar with Cyclotron Road:

When: October 17, 4pm

Where: online!

RSVP: here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdO7R0CeATrcmVLBZCrQwn_NJoB9tRyRPzIAVthn91rw68L1w/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Cyclotron Road<http://cyclotronroad.org> is an entrepreneurial fellowship for scientists and engineers interested in commercializing a new innovation. The program has a solid number of female-led companies already, but Beth Zotter is interested in seeing more female founders, and will be hosting a webinar for GWAMIT on Wednesday, October 17 at 4 pm Eastern time to answer questions about the Cyclotron Road program and those interested in technology entrepreneurship in general.

Sign up for the webinar here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdO7R0CeATrcmVLBZCrQwn_NJoB9tRyRPzIAVthn91rw68L1w/viewform?usp=sf_link>.

2.    GWAMIT General Board Meeting (GBM)

When: Monday, October 22.

Where: 56-162, 5.30-6.30pm

RSVP: here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd94Rjt7PSj761nsYAbRxQNzH2JC22IfF3P_A1QcaRPAQdZOQ/viewform>

Join GWAMIT for our General Board Meeting!

You'll get to hear more about GWAMIT, meet women across departments including our GWAMIT department reps, and get free dinner!

Please, RSVP!

Have a great week!
GW at MIT Board