[GWAMIT] Exec board application- deadline 4/19 at 5pm!

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Fri Apr 13 14:54:22 EDT 2018

Hello GW at MIT!

If you're interested in getting more involved in GWAMIT, please consider applying to join our executive board! It's a great opportunity to work closely with graduate women across MIT, make connections with people internal and external to MIT, and gain leadership experience. We are recruiting now and the application will close by Thursday April 19th at 5pm! Check out our website (gwamit.org<http://gwamit.org>) and email gwamit-exec at mit.edu if you have any questions about what we do or anything else. Then apply at this link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd59GBHiNLxZXD_fsj0jS7GhcXXN237gDJ4NHhYT82CoIfBwA/viewform>! Once you apply, email us to schedule a brief interview with current exec members.

Best,
GW at MIT Board