[GWAMIT] GWAMIT Newsletter - Week of March 13, 2017

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Mon Mar 13 14:18:36 EDT 2017

Correction: Our General Board Meeting tomorrow has been postponed because of the incoming snow. Keep an eye on this newsletter or on the Facebook event<https://www.facebook.com/events/664196893787307/> for the new date.

The Archer Roose Tasting & Discussion<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2Sx556vZU6sh-NvFGXg-ni8JW3EtyeRVRM1UqlFOnL99lMg/viewform?c=0&w=1> will still be happening tonight, hope to see you there!

Stay warm!