[GWAMIT] GWAMIT: Wonder Woman!- Reminder

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Thu Jun 29 10:34:33 EDT 2017

Hello all!

Due to high demand, we bought more tickets so those of you who were put on the waitlist please check your email to see if we released a ticket to you! You have less than 24 hours to claim your ticket so please do so ASAP. For those of you who did get tickets, please cancel if you are no longer able to attend so that we can release the tickets to someone on the list. We hope to have all tickets accounted for by tonight so that we can send out an email to attendees only about picking up tickets.

Please note that the actual movie time is 7:35pm tomorrow and that this theater doesn't reserve seats so please arrive early if you're coming.

We look forward to seeing many of you tomorrow!

Best,
GWAMIT exec