[GWAMIT] GWAMIT outing to see Wonder Woman!

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Fri Jun 23 17:02:49 EDT 2017

Hello all!

Summer is finally here and we have a great event to celebrate! We have tickets for next Friday's (6/30) showing of Wonder Woman around 7pm at the AMC movie theater at Boston Common! Spots are limited so sign up at the link below before we run out! Have a great weekend!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wonder-woman-tickets-35634858822

*Note: Since movie times are not currently up, the actual time might not be at 7. We'll send out final details about the timing and where to pick up tickets next week.

Best,
GWAMIT Exec