[GWAMIT] 2018 McKinsey & Company Global Full Time Opportunities for Advanced Degree Students

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Thu Jul 6 11:59:42 EDT 2017

Dear GWAMIT Board,

We would like to invite your students, completing their program or degree
in 2018, to learn more about McKinsey’s global full-time opportunities for
advanced professional degree candidates. Our deadline to apply for full
time positions with 2018 start dates is July 17th.

We would greatly appreciate you sharing the informational email below.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Jamie

Deciding what to do after you finish your advanced degree? Consider
management consulting and McKinsey. We bring together an outstanding group
of colleagues, from a wide variety of backgrounds – from medicine to law,
engineering, economics and digital – to help leading organizations tackle
their most complex challenges. We have long been a leader in strategic
management; the amount of work we are doing in areas such as data science,
software engineering, machine learning, corporate restructuring, and change
management is growing rapidly. As our firm evolves, we are looking for more
and more people like you – experts in their fields – to join our community.

At McKinsey, you’ll find a home in one of our 110+ offices around the
world. You may work in any one of 22 sectors – from high tech to healthcare
– and/or 12 business functions – from marketing & sales to analytics or
sustainability – serving clients in all sectors. You may continue to dive
deep into your existing area of expertise or explore new subjects. You’ll
put your hypothesis-based problem-solving skills to use while receiving the
mentorship and support you need to succeed. No matter your educational
background or interests, you will shape a career that fits your calling.

We welcome you to learn more about exciting programs and roles available to
you at McKinsey. Join us this summer for virtual events to meet our people
and explore these opportunities.

Our full-time APD Associate and MD Fellow application deadline for 2018
start dates is July 17. Please read more about the Associate role here and
the MD Fellow Program here.

Global Opportunities: Are you an international student interested in making
a difference in your home country? Are you passionate about developing
markets and interested in working at one of the McKinsey offices outside of
the US? Please use the survey below to tell us a bit more about yourself
and we will do our best to connect you with the regional recruiter in the
country of your interest: Survey

(please also see our dropbox & website for specific country information)

Web Events: This July, we are hosting several web-based presentations to
help you learn more about McKinsey and our global opportunities. Please
visit the Online Events section of our website for details on these
presentations and to RSVP.

Dropbox: Check out additional content in our Advanced Professional Degree
Recruiting Dropbox, including information on the full time hiring process.
You can download the Dropbox app for your phone or access on your computer:
APD Opportunities Dropbox.

We aspire to be the best professional services firm in the world for all of
our colleagues, regardless of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, or
background. To learn more about McKinsey Women, please view our women's
brochure. To learn more about our other diversity networks, including the
McKinsey Black Network, the Hispanic and Latino Network, and GLAM (LGBTQ
colleagues at McKinsey), please visit the Diversity & Inclusion section of
our website. Additionally, we invite you to join us for a few of our
upcoming diversity related web-based presentations in July.

I look forward to getting to know you more during the recruiting season and
am happy to answer any questions you have along the way.

Best,
Jamie
Recruiter
McKinsey & Company
jamie_carroll at mckinsey.com
www.apd.mckinsey.com

Jamie Carroll
McKinsey & Company
55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10022
Jamie_Carroll at mckinsey.com

www.mckinsey.com/careers
Real Challenges.  Your potential.  Working together.
 Check out real happenings from inside McKinsey and around the globe at
Real Life at McKinsey

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it
in error, please notify us immediately and then delete it.  Please do not
copy it, disclose its contents or use it for any purpose.