[GWAMIT] Event Planning Bootcamp - room announcement

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Tue Feb 14 12:45:21 EST 2017

Hello again! We’re sorry for the extra emails these two weeks. Once snow days stop wreaking havoc on everyone’s schedules, we will go back to down to our regularly scheduled weekly emails!

See below for confirmed information for our Event Planning Bootcamp for lunch tomorrow! Sorry for the last minute notice on this rescheduling, but we think this will be a great event and we hope everyone who is interested in planning events at MIT will be able to come!

3. Event Planning Bootcamp
When: Wednesday, February 15, 12pm-1:30pm
Where: 32-144
General crash course to conference and event planning at MIT: Ever struggle with how to book a room or how to contact speakers? Come to our bootcamp and you'll be prepared for your next event! This will also be our kick-off event for GWAMIT's Empowerment Conference Planning Committee so if you're interested in being a part of the committee please attend!
Pizza lunch will be provided.