[GWAMIT] Tampon and Pad Drive, Happy Holidays

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Tue Dec 12 10:27:38 EST 2017

Hi GWAMIT!

Reminder that this week we're hosting a tampon and pad drive for Rosie's Place<http://www.rosiesplace.org/>, a shelter for poor and homeless women, with New England Graduate Women in Science and Engineering (NE GWiSE<https://negwise.wordpress.com/>).

When: Monday, December 11th - Friday, December 15th (24/7!)
Where: Collection box inside the entrance of the Cheney Room (3-310)
Items can be bought anywhere, of course, but they can be cheaper on Amazon

Good luck with the rest of your semester and happy holidays! We look forward to seeing you in 2018!

Best,
GWAMIT