[GWAMIT] GWAMIT/ARC Faculty Dinner with Dava Newman

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Tue Jun 24 17:00:04 EDT 2014

[cid:5a1bfb28-ea2b-49e7-ac6e-d10588fb15a9]

GWAMIT/ARC Faculty Dinner with Dava Newman
When: Monday July 7, 7pm
Where: Lottery form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oKjjrs0P-lVSIw8HEe30DlpK-OoJSDIq1qJsWGSe9nU/viewform>
Contact: gwamit-exec at mit.edu<mailto:gwamit-exec at mit.edu>

Dear Graduate Students,

Interested in having an informal dinner with an MIT Professor? Our upcoming GWAMIT/GSC student-faculty dinner will be Monday July 7 with Professor Dava Newman. Professor Newman is a professor in the Aero/Astro department working on multidisciplinary research that combines aerospace biomedical engineering, human-in-the-loop modeling, biomechanics, human interface technology, life sciences, systems analysis, design and policy. Her current research efforts include: advanced space suit design, dynamics and control of astronaut motion, mission analysis, and engineering systems design and policy analysis.

This is a great chance to talk with Professor Newman about her research, your interests, or MIT in general, in an informal and uncrowded setting. We will hold a lottery to select 8 students who sign up to attend the dinner. There will also be a waitlist in case there are any last minute cancellations.

The dinner will be at 7:00 PM, Monday July 7 location TBD. GWAMIT and GSC will sponsor the dinner!

Enter the lottery here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oKjjrs0P-lVSIw8HEe30DlpK-OoJSDIq1qJsWGSe9nU/viewform>.

If you have any questions/comments, please contact: gwamit-exec at mit.edu<mailto:gwamit-exec at mit.edu> or gsc-arc at mit.edu<mailto:gsc-arc at mit.edu>