[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] How can I download sea surface salinity data from ECCO LLC4320?

Zhang, Hong (US 398K) hong.zhang at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 18 20:07:15 EST 2024

On Jan 18, 2024, at 11:54 AM, Ahmed, Ashfaq <ashfaq_ahmed at brown.edu> wrote:

Dear concern,

I hope you are having a great day!

I am trying to plot some monthly mean of salinity (halocline) profiles using the salinity data from ECCO LLC4320. My goal is to plot this kind of profile in different regions in the Arctic Ocean.
<image.png>

(This image is generated from the ECCOv4r4 LLC90 dataset that I found on the EARTHDATA website).

Can anyone please tell me where I can find the Arctic SSS data set from the LLC4320?
Hi Ashfaq,
What’s your “Arctic” domain?
Is Face 3 shown below enough for your interest of domain?
best
Hong
[llc_polar_view.png]