[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] ECCO2 MXLDEPTH datasets for 2022/04 to present

Zhang, Hong (US 398K) hong.zhang at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 3 14:26:30 EDT 2023

On May 3, 2023, at 5:38 AM, Trang Chau <trang.chau at lsce.ipsl.fr> wrote:

Dear data providers,

We have used your ECCO2 mixed layer depth (https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/drive/files/ECCO2/cube92_latlon_quart_90S90N/MXLDEPTH.nc) data as input for our reconstruction of surface ocean carbonate system variables.

Since 2019, we have developed an operational service under the Copernicus Marine Service (CMEMS), delivering our reconstructed data annually.

Normally, all input datasets covering the period from 1985 to the release year were available in April, facilitating our reprocessing step.

However, regarding my recent verification, ECCO2 MXLDEPTH (for 2022/04 to present) has not been made available online for use this year.

Could you please give us any piece of information concerning the release date of ECCO2 MXLDEPTH?
Dear Tran,
Thanks for your continued interest in ECCÖ product.
We’ll try to make it available, hopefully in this month.
best
Hong