[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] adxx_sst and sss

Emma Boland emmomp at bas.ac.uk
Fri Mar 17 06:58:40 EDT 2023

Thanks Ian,

Trying to recompile with

#define ALLOW_SST_CONTROL
#define ALLOW_SSS_CONTROL

in my ctrl_options.h results in errors at compile thrown by TAF:

*ERROR* : type of variable xx_sss0 not defined.
*ERROR* : type of variable xx_sss1 not defined.

As far as I can see xx_sss0 and xx_sss1 have types defined in ctrl.h so
not sure why I'm getting this...

Is it possible to instead add xx_sst/sss to the GENTIM2D list? Which
file is this defined in?

Thanks,

Emma

Web: <www.bas.ac.uk/staff/profile/emmomp>www.bas.ac.uk/profile/eboland