[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] Fwd: Request for supplementary material mentioned in research article

Zhang, Hong (US 398K) hong.zhang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 6 12:23:35 EST 2023

> On Mar 5, 2023, at 6:34 AM, Rajendra S. Rajpoot <rajendra22 at tifrbng.res.in> wrote:
>
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> Greetings!!!
>
> I would like to know you that the mentioned link of supplementary material is not working so far. I want to request you kindly provide the supplementary data given in the research article, if possible. The article is very relevant to my research area as I am working in the field of Geophysical fluid dynamics (GFD). Further, this helps me to cite this article in future as well.
>
> Details of the article are as follows:
> Title: Partitioning Ocean Motions Into Balanced Motions and Internal Gravity Waves: A Modeling Study in Anticipation of Future Space Missions.
> DOI: https://doi.org/10.1029/2018JC014438
> Supplementary martial link (not working so far): ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/ECCO2/LLC4320/global/spectral_analysis/
Hi Rajendra,
The ftp service has been stopped long ago, see
"Download Dataset” section @
https://ecco-group.org/products-ECCO-V4r4.htm

The requested data set is here (just changeing ftp o https)
https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/drive/files/ECCO2/LLC4320/global/spectral_analysis

Please check
https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/drive/help
or