[ecco-support] Fwd: Request for supplementary material mentioned in research article

Rajendra S. Rajpoot rajendra22 at tifrbng.res.in
Sun Mar 5 09:34:44 EST 2023

*Dear Sir/Madam, *
Greetings!!!

I would like to know you that the mentioned link
<ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/ECCO2/LLC4320/global/spectral_analysis/> of
supplementary material is not working so far. I want to request you kindly
provide the supplementary data given in the research article
<https://doi.org/10.1029/2018JC014438>, if possible. The article is very
relevant to my research area as I am working in the field of Geophysical
fluid dynamics (GFD). Further, this helps me to cite this article in future
as well.

Details of the article are as follows:
*Title:* Partitioning Ocean Motions Into Balanced Motions and Internal
Gravity Waves: A Modeling Study in Anticipation of Future Space Missions.
*DOI:*
https://doi.org/10.1029/2018JC014438
*Supplementary martial link (not working **so far**): *
ftp://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/ECCO2/LLC4320/global/spectral_analysis/

Your assistance on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in
advance.

*Sincerely, *
Rajendra S. Rajpoot
Postdoctoral Fellow