[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] mit.ecco-group.org/datasets

Zhang, Hong (US 398K) hong.zhang at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 2 17:37:23 EST 2023

On Feb 2, 2023, at 8:21 AM, Stephen Hunter [EAR] <S.Hunter at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:S.Hunter at leeds.ac.uk>> wrote:

I have been using the ECCO MITgcm configuration as a baseline for a palaeoclimate modelling project. Currently I am using the CS96 configuration but I am interested in running with a higher resolution cube sphere grid.  Previously I had turned to http://mit.ecco-group.org/datasets/ecco_for_las/version_4/grids/grids_input/cs_nostretch/<https://urldefense.us/v3/__http://mit.ecco-group.org/datasets/ecco_for_las/version_4/grids/grids_input/cs_nostretch/__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!aSGPltv8FckhnnE3-3g0df9NjmySPlyAQCtzQYYEGvuI-hkuYuiKEXsMnS5K1wlAW90o2Q$> for the grid specification files but this is now not available. Is there an alternate web address for this directory? I have cube_96 and cube_288 from a previous download but I am interested in intermediate resolutions.

Kind regards,
Stephen

Hi Stephen,
I don’t think there is an intermediate one between cube_96 and cube_288.
This is the series I can find
cube_48
cube_96
cube_288