[ecco-support] mit.ecco-group.org/datasets

Stephen Hunter [EAR] S.Hunter at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 11:21:17 EST 2023

I have been using the ECCO MITgcm configuration as a baseline for a palaeoclimate modelling project. Currently I am using the CS96 configuration but I am interested in running with a higher resolution cube sphere grid.  Previously I had turned to http://mit.ecco-group.org/datasets/ecco_for_las/version_4/grids/grids_input/cs_nostretch/ for the grid specification files but this is now not available. Is there an alternate web address for this directory? I have cube_96 and cube_288 from a previous download but I am interested in intermediate resolutions.

Kind regards,
Stephen

Dr Stephen J. Hunter
School of Earth & Environment