[ecco-support] ECCO Version 4 Python Tutorial Question

Wang, Ou (US 329B) ou.wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 4 10:36:42 EDT 2023

Hello Sam,

The error message indicates the ECCO grid file (Z:\ECCOv4r3_grid.nc”) is missing. Please specify the correct path of the grid file ECCOv4r3_grid.nc. The tutorial ‘ECCO_v4_Example_calculations_with_scalar_quantities’ uses Release 3 fields. It is assumed that you have downloaded all relevant Release 3 files to your local disks. If not, please download them from https://ecco.jpl.nasa.gov/drive/files/Version4/Release3_alt.

Best,
Ou Wang