[ecco-support] Help with OCCA visualisations without text for PBS film on the ocean.

Gael Forget gforget at mit.edu
Wed Sep 14 13:31:46 EDT 2022

Hi Mark

visualisations without the overlaying text and graphics may be possible although it might depend on which figure you are thinking about. Feel free to email me directly if you want to discuss further. As far as credit goes, the reference paper to cite is Forget 2010 https://doi.org/10.1175/2009JPO4043.1 <https://doi.org/10.1175/2009JPO4043.1> .

Best,
Gael