[Dspace-general] Metadataformat - Correction

Margret Branschofsky margretb at MIT.EDU
Wed May 26 12:15:47 EDT 2004

Yikes!

I wrote the following in a hurry and mis-wrote,

I meant to say, "DSpace can only handle Dublin Core metadata,  but we (at
MIT) have created a crosswalk from MARC 21 to the DSpace use of the
qualified Dublin Core which allows us to batch load MARC metadata with
items. "

I hope I haven't confused you!

Margret