[Crib-list] AlanEdelman60Fest @ MIT 32-141 - this July 27th and July 28th

Shirley Entzminger daisymae at math.mit.edu
Fri Jun 9 13:03:18 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are organizing a two-day conference (July 27th and July 28th) to
celebrate Prof. Alan Edelman's 60th birthday. Our many distinguished
speakers will talk about their work at the interface of mathematics and
computation inspired by Alan's insight that a "neat computational trick
is often a great theoretical trick" and vice versa.

Please join us to celebrate Alan's continuing legacy.

See

math.mit.edu/events/ase60celebration/ [1]

for additional details, including registration.

For additional questions and inquiries about the banquet ticket(s),
please email ase60fest2023 at umich.edu

ASE60Fest Organizers

Links:
------