[Cad] [motors, power ee, & evs] (Siemens) Electric aircraft: World-record (50kg:260 kW contiunuous) electric motor makes first flight. also, electric dirigibles from 1885?!

Josh Vekhter vekhterjr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:16:03 EDT 2016

Hmm, perhaps electric planes would actually be a reasonable application of
that crazy aluminum galium thang the Marines are working on?

Certianly makes more sense on an infrastructure level than fuel cell cars.

Energy density of the fuel is supposed to be very good, idk anything about
how much a 100 kw hydrogen fuel cell would weigh.

Could always make hindenburg 2.0 :P.  Fuel could generate lift!