[ASA-Official] New Groups Application | LEF/ARCADE | CPW

Jessica Giang jgiang at mit.edu
Tue Feb 6 13:22:34 EST 2024

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

  *   New Group Application and Revivals Form

  *   LEF/ARCADE Spring Applications

  *   CPW Signups

  *   Group Reminders

________________________________

New Group Application and Revivals Form

The Spring 2024 cycle for new group applications is officially open. You can find the application form at <https://cglink.me/2cy/s559>. The application will close on March 5th. Note that any funded groups will not be accepted in time to apply for Spring cycle funding deadlines and should instead target the Summer cycle deadlines.

If you would like to revive a group that has been derecognized in the past 3 years, please also submit the form above.

________________________________

LEF/ARCADE Spring Applications

LEF/ARCADE applications for spring cycle (April - June) will open next week. We are working with SOLE to add survey questions to the application form to help us review funding policies and procedures. The deadline will be extended to March 8th.

CPW Signups

The CPW Midway will be on Saturday, April 13th from 1:00-3:00pm in the Johnson Athletic Center (W34). Groups can sign up for the Midway at <https://cglink.me/2cy/s557>. The deadline for signups is Friday, April 5th at 11:59pm.

Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board

<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html<https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=yJZiAshjpbls53XEeUTtaeG7QyQZOrRww1ynwDsXIq7mEiCV5MHWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fweb.mit.edu%2fasa%2fabout%2fboard-members.html>>