[acs-r] table B15002H

Elizabeth Tighe tighe at brandeis.edu
Fri Jan 27 17:09:20 EST 2017

I'm fairly new to use of this ACS package.  I'm currently trying to work
with tables B15002 & B15002H at the county level.  Table B15002 appears
as fetchable, but not B15002H.  I understand some estimates at the
county level in Table B15002H are suppressed because they are
unreliable, but for the many that are not suppressed and are available
on FactFinder, it would be speedier to work with the data through this
package than to manually download files from FactFinder.

If this is something anyone in this group might have experience with,
tips/suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

--

Elizabeth Tighe, Ph.D.
Research Scientist