Subject: [Wocky] [Fwd: [Gaim-devel] Gaim 1.5.0 has been released]

From: Greg Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 02:20:31 -0400

According to this announcement, Gaim 1.5.0 contains a plethora of
security fixes, so I plan to upgrade Athena to this version, and I
suggest SWRT use it as well.

Subject: [Gaim-devel] Gaim 1.5.0 has been released
From: "Mark Doliner" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked];, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:06:24 -0500
List-Id: <gaim-devel.lists.sourceforge.net>

Rejoice!  The packages for fc2, fc1, rh9 and the autopackage are not yet
online.  The source, Windows, mdk9.1 and mdk10.0 packages ARE online.

http://gaim.sourceforge.net/

-Mark

-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is Sponsored by the Better Software Conference & EXPO
September 19-22, 2005 * San Francisco, CA * Development Lifecycle Practices
Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing & QA
Security * Process Improvement & Measurement * http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf
_______________________________________________
Gaim-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gaim-devel