Subject: [Wocky] Can't connect

From: Albert Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:31:30 -0400

Can't connect to jabber.mit.edu using Adium--no changes to my  
configuration and everything was fine yesterday. Anything going on  
with the server today?

   -- Al

---

From: William Cattey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:43:20 -0400

I noticed that I had to try 2 or 3 times, because I kept getting

	gaim: Authentication error

but with persistence I got on.  Not sure what to make of the  
situation, though.

-wdc

On Apr 12, 2006, at 5:31 PM, Albert Willis wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Wocky mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/wocky

---

From: Albert Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:57:28 -0400

> but with persistence I got on.  Not sure what to make of the  

I can now connect; the only change I made (and it took a couple of  
attempts by Adium) was to turn on "Allow plaintext authentication"  
while making a TLS connection.

   -- Al

---

From: Albert Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:10:31 -0400

> while making a TLS connection.

As of this morning, I'm once again unable to connect using Adium.  
However, I can connect with iChat.

   -- Al