Subject: [Wocky] Jabber issues?

From: Patrick McNeal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:07:49 -0400

A couple of us are having trouble connecting to the jabber server,  
using iChat or Adium.  Is the server having issues?  I don't see  
anything on 3down.

--Patrick

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patrick McNeal
Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Client Support Services, Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
N42-250E
Cambridge, MA 02139
+1 617 253-0196
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Dennis Baron)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:07:52 -0400

> using iChat or Adium.  Is the server having issues?

I couldn't connect this morning from Pidgin or Bria.  I just sent a
note to the Help Desk.

- Dennis

---

From: Patrick McNeal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:18:37 -0400

> using iChat or Adium.  Is the server having issues?  I don't see

I just got in - any idea what the issue was?

--Patrick