Subject: [Wocky] Next Meeting

From: Joanne Hallisey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:19:31 -0500

Hello,

I will be away until Dec. 28.  While I had hoped we would meet this  
week, I did not have a chance to send out a reminder for yesterday.   
My apologies.

In the next week, please consider what our next steps are for this  
pilot.  If we decide to continue in Pilot, what is our focus?  If we  
decide to roll out a service, what are some of the risks, and, how do  
we minimize, avoid etc.  You can also consider what the impact of a  
no-go decision is.

We can have a discussion around this next week.

I have reserved W92-125 on Wednesday, Dec. 28 at 2:00 PM for our next  
meeting.  Please let me know if this time does not work.

Thanks, and have a wonderful holiday.

Joanne
--------------------------------------------
Joanne Hallisey
IS&T
W92-153
3-1894
[email-masked]