Subject: [Wocky] Documentation Update

From: Heather Anne Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:58:21 -0400

Hi,

The following docs are ready for review.  Let me know if you have
any comments/corrections.  I'm always happy to make updates.

Jabber Service Page
http://web.mit.edu/ist/services/messaging/jabber.html

Jabber Stock Answer Branch (we need to look into getting a better
location for this)
http://itinfo.mit.edu/answer.php?id=7916

Gaim 1.5.0 for Linux
http://itinfo.mit.edu/product.php?vid=690

Q: How do I configure Adium X to access the MIT Jabber server?
http://itinfo.mit.edu/answer.php?id=7922

Q: How do I configure Gaim to access MIT's Jabber server?
http://itinfo.mit.edu/answer.php?id=7918

Q: How do I install Gaim on my Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
machine?
http://itinfo.mit.edu/answer.php?id=7915

Heather Anne
[email-masked]

---

From: Greg Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 12:20:22 -0400

This looks great.  I have a few small corrections.

> http://itinfo.mit.edu/product.php?vid=690

Although we recommend gaim 1.5.0 if you're downloading it from the gaim
site, RHEL 4 seems to have a patched version of 1.3.1, so the page name
should maybe just be "Gaim for Linux".

Under "How To Obtain", "Firefox" should be "Gaim".

Under "Installing", "s ystem" should be "system".

> http://itinfo.mit.edu/answer.php?id=7915

7917 appears to be the same answer, such that
http://itinfo.mit.edu/answer.php?name=Gaim yields two identical results.