Subject: [Wocky] conference.jabber.mit.edu?

From: mark pearrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:21:27 -0500

Hi,

I notice that the MIT Adium configuration has a group-chat server  
listed as "conference.jabber.mit.edu" that seems to not be online. Is  
it normally available?

Thanks,

mjp

---

From: [email-masked] (Dennis Baron)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:59:01 -0500

> listed as "conference.jabber.mit.edu" that seems to not be online. Is  

Oops - I think that should be "conference.mit.edu".	Dennis

========================================================================

Dennis Baron; Information Services & Technology    mailto:[email-masked]
Senior Strategist for Integrated Communications      xmpp:[email-masked]
Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Room W92-155   sip:[email-masked]
77 Massachusetts Avenue; Cambridge, MA 02139-4307    tel:+1-617-252-1232

========================================================================