Subject: [Wocky] Let's celebrate my graduation!

From: "Yuri Uimoxafo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 09:21:19 -0400 (EDT)

If you have trouble reading this email, please click here.

Hi [email-masked],

Our latest issue is now online. Here's a quick run-down of the new Health & Wellness ideas that
caught our attention this week:

Our next issue will arrive in your inbox on 5 August 2009. In the meantime, please
check out our daily posts, subscribe to our RSS feed or follow us on Twitter.

Warm regards,
Senior Editor

_______________

Interested in industry-specific ideas?
You can access everything we've published in our idea database, which is conveniently
organized by industry.

Can't wait to tell your friends & colleagues about this newsletter?
Just forward this message or use our handy tell-a-friend tool. Thanks for spreading the word!

Want to subscribe?
Was this message forwarded to you? Join 100,000+ other subscribers and get your own
free subscription.

Need to change your details?
If you'd like to receive the newsletter at a different email address, please update your
details.

Want to unsubscribe?
You've received this message because you subscribed to this newsletter. If you
no longer wish to receive you can unsubscribe with one click.
_______________________________________________________________________