Subject: [Wocky] Open issues list

From: Greg Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:32:29 -0400

Here are the issues we plan to look into in the near future:

  * "Add Buddy" provides no feedback when the buddy is offline or does
    not quickly authorize you.

  * The default of must-authorize-all-buddy-requests does not seem
    intuitive to users of Zephyr or commercial services.

  * Need ways of sending automated messages from servers.

  * On Athena, there is a request to install the gaim-encryption
    plugin.

  * Using "username" as an abbreviation for "[email-masked]"
    silently fails.

  * Need a way to bring up a chatroom configuration window after
    chatroom creation.

  * Gaim SSL connections can stall, and do so during chatroom
    creation.

  * Server does not appear to be supporting server-to-server
    messaging.

  * Need single sign-on support in server and clients.