Subject: [Wocky] minor issues with instructions to configure Gaim

From: "Eduardo Gonzalez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:04:03 -0400

Hi,

I just noticed something in the instructions to configure Gaim
(http://itinfo.mit.edu/answer.php?id=7918). Step 8 says:

8. Enter the following settings: 

Port: 5222

Connect server: jabber.mit.edu

Resource: Gaim

Proxy Type: select "Use Global Proxy Settings"

I am able to enter the port and the server name but there is no "Resource"
field in the "Jabber Options" section. That field is above under "Login
Options". That was a bit confusing but I figured it was a duplicate. The
line "Resource: Gaim" in Step 8 should be deleted though, and the one in
Step 5 should stay.

Also (while I'm at it.:-) step 5 says "principle". I believe that should be
"principal". In step 5 too, the word "recommed" should be changed to
"recommend". Finally, step 10 should say "accounts".

Thanks.!