Subject: [Wocky] Trillian

From: Jessica Colón <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:30:55 -0500

Hello,

My suggestion:  Allowing access and/or post configuration instructions for
Jabber through Trillian.  http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/learn/

=]

__________________________________________________
Jessica Colón
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Department of Economics
50 Memorial Drive
Building E52, Room 373
Cambridge MA 02142

Email    [email-masked]
Phone   617.253.3807
Fax        617.253.1330

---

From: Jacob Morzinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:10:56 -0500

I took a brief look at Trillian, but could not proceed.  The
"basic" version of Trillian does not support their Jabber plugin;
only the "pro" version supports Jabber.

Without a Jabber-enabled version of Trillian to test on, I can't
suggest how to set up Jabber.  All I can suggest is that you take
the Gaim configuration instructions, and adapt them as best as
you can.

Regards,
 Jacob Morzinski                                [email-masked]

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Jessica Colón <[email-masked]> wrote:
> My suggestion: Allowing access and/or post configuration
> instructions for Jabber through Trillian.
> http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/learn/

---

From: Greg Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:56:52 -0500

> the Gaim configuration instructions, and adapt them as best as

You can also try adapting the instructions at
http://www.google.com/support/talk/bin/answer.py?answer=24077
in order to triangulate from another direction.  Of course, you'd use
[email-masked] instead of [email-masked], and you'd use
jabber.mit.edu in place of talk.google.com.