[Tango-L] Find milongas in any city worldwide to dance Tango

info@milongas-in.com info at milongas-in.com
Sun May 13 18:21:25 EDT 2018

Hola tanguero/a,

We would like to inform you about our website with MILONGAS in any city worldwide to dance Argentine Tango.
Check out the milongas wherever you are.

Our website may be useful for you to find milongas during your travels, vacations, business trips or at your area.

Our website is:  http://milongas-in.com

If you organize a milonga please add it in our website, so anyone who is travelling can find your milonga.

If you have a website, please add our website in your links section. In case you do, we would prefer our link to be named:
“Milongas in any city worldwide” and the corresponding link has to be  http://milongas-in.com
Thank you very much.

Un abrazo,

Milongas-in.com Team

ps. Here is a nice festival I suggest, at a sunny place with great beaches in the summer:

SUNNY TANGO FESTIVAL, Crete island, Greece, 6-8 July 2018
http://milongas-in.com/tango-festivals.php

__Maestros:
Juan Martin Carrara & Stefania Colina
Lucas Gauto & Naima Gerasopoulou