[Tango-L] Colorado Tango Festival - registration discount expires 5/24/17

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Sun May 21 11:03:28 EDT 2017

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

Colorado Tango Festival is almost here (May 23 - 29, 2017) and we are very
excited because it will be an amazing event with Pablo Pugliese and Noel
Strazza and Diego di Falco & Carolina Zokalski.  There is a 15% registration
discount happening now that will expire on 5/24/17.  This special flash
promotion is for dancers that wish to pick individual classes and study with
one or both of these incredible master teachers.

www.coloradotangofestival.com, use discount code BOWTRUCKLE

This discount applies to the milonga pass, but not to the individual ticket
for the Cheeseman Park milonga that you also may purchase on our website.
This ticket needs to be purchased in advance either from our website or
directly from Tango Colorado because state regulations do not allow ticket
purchases on site and you will need to present either a ticket or an email
confirmation in order to attend.

Pablo Pugliese & Noel Strazza will teach both beginner and
intermediate/advanced classes for Tango Colorado on Tuesday, May 23, 2017
and they will dance a demo around 9:15PM for the attendees of the TC
practica.  Diego and Carolina will teach both beginner and
intermediate/advanced class on Friday, May 26, 2017 at the Mercury Café.
Diego and Carolina will dance a performance on Friday at the Mercury Milonga
and Pablo and Noel will dance on Saturday at the Denver Turnverein.

Here is a link to our festival movie promotion. We hope it makes you smile.
https://www.facebook.com/522479441290293/videos/607722302766006/

All of Pablo and Noel's private lessons have been booked, but we can add you
to the wait list in case someone cancels.  There are no private lessons
available for Diego and Carolina because they will arrive on Friday.

Please let me know if you have any questions I may answer.  It will be a
wonderful festival!  Thank you for your enormous and enthusiastic support,
dancers.  We couldn't have done it without it.

Warmest regards,

Nina