[Tango-L] Colorado Tango Festival (Mar 23-29, 2017) REGISTRATION Thunderbird Offer!

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Fri Mar 10 09:55:05 EST 2017

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

>From our hearts to yours, with gratitude and deep appreciation of every one
of you that is reading this message, we want to let you know that the
registration for the Colorado Tango Memorial Day Festival in Denver (May
23-29, 2017) is open with a THUNDERBIRD special - $65 milonga pass (all 6
minlongas), $150 entire weekend with one set of teachers, $70 Saturday with
one set of teachers, and $80 Sunday with one set of teachers!  This
incredible offer is intended to celebrate the opening of our new Festival in
Denver, Colorado.  It is valid until midnight (CST) March 17, 2017.  Please
take a look at the accommodations and resources, which we are adding every
day.  You may also request private lessons from the website.  Thank you,
friends, for your support!  It will be an incredible festival!

https://www.coloradotangofestival.com/

My warmest regards to every one of you,

Nina