[Tango-L] Colorado Tango Festival (Denver), Memorial Day, May 23-29, 2017.

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Fri Apr 14 13:55:27 EDT 2017

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

Only two days are remaining for the special discounted registration to
celebrate our festival.  It will expire on Sunday, April 16, 2017.  This
special promotion is designed for dancers that would like to take individual
classes instead of an entire weekend with one set of teachers, and may also
get a milonga pass with this promotion.  If you would like to take the
entire weekend with Pablo Pugliese and Noel Strazza, or with Diego di Falco
and Carolina Zokalski, please register after April 16, 2017, but do get your
milonga pass now so that you get most savings.  The registration page is:

https://www.coloradotangofestival.com/classes-with-pablo-noel/

The registration has two parts.  There is a general registration form that
lets us know a little bit about you and then there a payment that
automatically submits to us your selection of classes.  Please use code
NIFFLER at checkout to receive your discount.

Pablo Pugliese, Noel Strazza, Diego di Falco and Carolina Zokalski will be
teaching private lessons on Wednesday (5/24), Thursday (5/25) and Friday
(5/26).   Each master teacher will have his/her own private lesson schedule,
or you may request lessons with Pablo and Noel teaching together and with
Diego and Carolina.  The available private lesson hours are disappearing
quickly because many dancers will be coming to Denver, several days before
the Memorial Day weekend and they have been booking private lessons when
making their travel plans.  Please send us a request as soon as possible and
we will be in contact with you.  The link to request your private lesson (s)
and your preferred times and days is:

https://www.coloradotangofestival.com/private-lessons/

Please send me an email if you would like more information.  We hope to see
you at our wonderful festival in our beautiful city!

My warmest regards to every one of you,

Nina