[Tango-L] SA: Spectacular 30% discount for the Eva Peron Room CASA LUNA in Buenos Aires!

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Sat May 28 14:30:14 EDT 2016

This beautiful Evita Peron Room in Casa Luna is now available for 30 % off
the regular price for bookings during the months of JUNE, JULY and AUGUST if
you book a minimum of a 30 day stay. Stay longer if you like during this
period.

*Enjoy being in the center of Tango HEAVEN (Buenos Aires); you can walk to
46 milongas from our front door:

* Roberto and Victoria become your “personal concierge”.

* Walk to 46 of B.A.’s BEST MILONGAS. NOW, tell me "where else can you WALK
to 46 milongas"?

* CASA LUNA is a 1948 Arte’ Deco Villa located in Monserrat. Beautiful
gardens with 40’ tall Banana Trees. Stunning, yet affordable.

* We also have available the fabulous GARDEN APARTMENT. It is nestled in the
solitude of the Garden. Think "affordable luxury".

* But...then we also have the budget Chiquito Porteno Room, starting at $18
a day.

To see it in person RIGHT NOW, take the tour
(http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14&Itemid=157).

Guest reviews; our guests LOVE Casa Luna; LOOK HERE
(http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=8&Itemid=124)
to review comments. We are waiting for you.

Look here ( http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/accommodations ) to check
availability at CASA LUNA.

video (
http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14&Itemid=157
)

Not interested any more? {unsubscribkee}Unsubscribe{/unsubscribe}