[Tango-L] Paris....Milonga info May 2016

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 01:12:27 EDT 2016

  Dear Lester....Derik here in Paris.  Thought that you would like to know about this.  I just published an e-book on Amazon last Tuesday May 17th and the first sale was in the UK to someone I do not know....lol.  Now it is selling world wide.  Gabrielle Langley in Houston bought the book for 2.99 dollars US and reviewed it.  So far it has two 5 star reviews.  Below is a link and you can use it to see the first few pages of the thirty page book for free.  If you would like to review it from the free pages for good or bad that would be great.  The more reviews the better.  Also if anyone is coming to Paris the e-book has a current list of the best milongas  IN ENGLISH!!!....lol. Hope all is well with you.  Please say hello to everyone in Houston for me.  Have a great day.   First Tango in Paris: How to Dance Tango (First Tango in Cities Around the World Book 1)