[Tango-L] Last chance to purchace the ebook FIRST TANGO IN PARIS How to Dance Tango for the price of a cup of coffee 2.99 dollars US. This week in the next few days I will be updated the ebook with videos that I personally filmed

Derik Rawson rawsonweb at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 22:14:51 EDT 2016

Last chance to purchace the ebook FIRST TANGO IN PARIS How to Dance Tango for the price of a cup of coffee 2.99 dollars US. This week in the next few days I will be updated the ebook with videos that I personally filmed to show you what the tango dance milongas look like here in Paris The new price will be 8;50 dollars US Nuy now and save money. First Tango in Paris June 2016: How to Dance Tango (First Tango in Cities Around the World)

|    |
First Tango in Paris June 2016: How to Dance Tango (First Tango in Cities A...
 Shared via Kindle. Description: Want to know how the Parisians dance tango? Want to know where to dance tango in...  |   |